DIGITAL WEIGHT INDICATOR SERIES TT
Digital programmable indicators with the ability to adjust the reading angle – reading the weight (folding screen) and the ability to detach for readings at a distance from the weighing platform.
Display with six digits of weight and indicator functions, for easy reading.
Auxiliary internal lighting of the screen (backlight function).
Proportional weighting (%) capability for percentage ratios
Piece counting function
Ballast removal (100% of rated capacity)
Indication of gross and net weight (optional) at the same time.
Weight controller operation between maximum and minimum (HI – OK – LOW)
Automatic zeroing of the indicator so that it zeros even in case of minimal weight on the weighing platform.
MANUFACTURER : PANTELIDIS S.A.
- ENCLOSURE: Made of stainless steel with a waterproof keyboard and the ability to adjust the display angle – read the weight (folding screen). Possibility of detachment for indications at a distance from the weighing platform.
- DISPLAY: Display with six digits of weight indication and indicator functions, 30mm high, for easy reading. Auxiliary internal lighting of the screen (backlight function). It only lights up when there is weight on the platform for greater economy and ease of reading
INTERNAL SUBDIVISIONS: 1,000,000USABLE SUBDIVISIONS: 30,000 PROGRAMMING BALANCE PARAMETERS:Digital programmingPROGRAMMED PARAMETERS LIBRA:
- A . Option Decimal Position
- B. Option no. of subdivisions
- C. Unit conversions
- D. Numeric even step (eg 0,1,2,5,10)
- E. Digital filter value programming
OPERATION ANNOUNCEMENTS THROUGH INDICATORS:
- Low battery indicator
- Indicator HI, OK & LOW when the scale works as a weight controller
- Stabilization indicator
- Underweight indicator
- Zero indicator
- Gross weight indicator
- PCS (pieces) display when working as a piece counter
- % display when working with proportional weighing
- Display different units of measurement according to our selection
SELF-DIAGNOSIS: Self-diagnosis system of errors – malfunctions with message announcementCOMMUNICATIONS: OPTIONAL FEATURE (upon request) Serial port (RS232) for future connection to a printer or PC .