Automatic terminal easy to install & easy to operate
CE type approved
Multiple copies of printings
Complete solution for autonomous bridgehead management in the absence of an operator
Easy-to-read 16-character alphanumeric display
Warranty 2 years
Operating temperature -10 to +55 degrees Celsius
High-quality electronic components from European houses
OPTIONS : ALTERNATIVE VERSIONS OF UNATTENDED WEIGHING SIGNALS
1. Automatic weighing with RFID readers. SS3 Card Reader
Kiosk terminal with an automatic reader of RFID cards, tags, or barcodes. An automatic version of the balance sheet with optional company PC combination. Specialized weighing data entry software. Creation of databases and reports. The driver is responsible for the weighing. Card issuing and management software included.
2. Automatic weighing against coin payment. SS3 Coin Validator
Automatic coin acceptor in sealed housing. Automatic version and cutting of printings. The driver is responsible for the weighing.
3. Automatic weighing with credit/debit bank cards. SS3 Kiosk POS (Data Control System)
Terminal with payment via debit and credit cards. Special software and PC system, automatic issuance of receipt, payment, and balance sheet are included. Bank account interface software is also included.
4. Automatic weighing and weighing management with terminals specialized for each case. SS3 / M5 & SS3 touchtronic
With a waterproof multilingual keyboard, LCD screen, touch screen, printer, weighing scale, intercom, RFID card reader & barcode reader.
5. Fully automated weighing with wireless management. SS Remote Controllers
Multi-key controllers or cards on the windshield with wireless receivers for immediate identification of vehicle, product, and start of weighing. Management by the driver of the vehicle. Ability to integrate multiple peripherals.
6. Fully automated operation – integrated application. SS Card Reader & Kiosk Printer
Self-service terminal with integrated RFID card reader, sound notification, visual notification & kiosk technology printer. A complete process with operation from -20 °C to 50 °C. A complete system of peripherals and software is included.