SCREW DOSING – VOLUMETRIC WEIGHERS SUITABLE FOR POWDER / FLOUR / MORTAR / POWDER
– Autonomous operation or adaptation to automatic packaging arrangements.
– Stainless steel conical receiving hopper directly accessible for cleaning (optionally half-opened) without the use of tools.
– Spiral stainless steel meter with a special design (diameter of spirals, pitch of spirals, length, etc.) per product for maximum accuracy.
– Direct coil replacement without the use of tools.
– Direct rotation management of the spiral feeder through a high-resolution servomotor.
– Special shaped knife agitators with independent continuous movement inside the conical container to ensure homogenization and continuous supply of material to the doser.
– Electronic control of devices through an electronic controller or HMI touch screen and specially configured dosing software with corresponding graphic displays.
– Interface with a precision balance for self-correction of turns and maximization of accuracy per dose of material.
– Material level control inside the conical receptacle.
– Divided modular construction for immediate disassembly for easy cleaning access to all sections.
– Shelf of adjustable height.
– Function control panel – automation for speed regulation of balance motors.
Inclined auger automatic feeding with vibrating vessel.
Adaptation of weighing equipment – bag weighing holder for weight dosing function instead of volume measurement.
Adaptation to automatic container filling systems (cans, buckets, jars, cans, trays, etc.) or feeding automatic vertical bag fill forming machines (VFFS).
Alternate spiral dispensers per dose and product.
Auger arrangements – adaptation to vertical packaging or automatic filling lines.
Different types of coils and flow reducers.
1. Inclined screw product feed2. Spin motor – no agitator activation3. Servomotor for activating the dosing screw4. Dosing screw 5. Product stirrer F.3. Auger Doser 1 :Autonomous operation with adaptation of weighing equipment. Half-open conical container for easy cleaning or coil change. Adaptation to automatic container filling systems (cans, buckets, jars, cans, trays, etc.)  ;F.3.Auger Bag Filler:Autonomous operation with weighing scale and bag holder adjustment. For 5kg to 40kg bags and filling bottom function.